Pheasants in the evening light are featured in my latest painting, “Second Harvest.” This 24″ x 14″ acrylic painting displays the colorful details of three pheasants as they browse the harvested wheat field.
Earlier this year, I was fortunate to go on a bighorn sheep viewing trip with the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. They allowed me to get very close to the herd. I am using the picture reference taken during this trip for my next paintings and scratchboard drawings. Look for the artwork early in 2018.
Visit Sequoia Gallery in Hillsboro, Oregon to see my original artwork, prints and mugs.
The following are my upcoming shows:
- February 7-11, 2018 | Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show, Portland, OR
- March 16-18, 2018 | Custer’s Spring Arts & Crafts Show, Pasco, WA
- May 4-6, 2018 | Horse Packing and Wilderness Skills Show, Klamath Falls, OR
- July 3-7, 2018 | St. Paul Rodeo Wild West Art Show, St. Paul, OR
- August 7-31, 2018 | Featured Artist Show, Sequoia Gallery, Hillsboro, OR
- August 10-12, 2018 | North Plains Garlic Festival, North Plains, OR
I look forward to meeting you at my upcoming shows.